The Djembe is a single-headed open goblet drum. It came originally from Mali and Guinea and is said to be of Maninka/Susu origin. It has gained popularity and it is now used in Afro-Caribbean, Jazz, Salsa, and other popular music. This bowtie is inspired by the powerful Djembe drum. Our bowties are hand made with goose, peacock and pheasant feathers resulting in a very unique visual statement.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and responsibly sourced.
- No dyes are used, giving each bow tie a unique coloring.
Free Shipping within the continental USA
- Always handle at the center of the bow tie (midpoint) using thumb and index fingers
- Always keep in storage box when not wearing! Do not throw it on the ground or handle it roughly.
- If the feathers are ruffled, spritz the feathers with an alcohol based hairspray 8" from the bow tie and lay feathers down with one finger outward.