The Nyanga by the Nyungwe people from the Tete district of Mozambique. The music played on them is very exciting, and extremely challenging, involving blowing and singing interlocking rhythmic patterns, while dancing intricate steps. This bowtie is inspired by the Nyanga. Our bowties are hand made with goose, peacock and pheasant feathers resulting in a very unique visual statement.
- Wrap around adjustable hook, fits sizes 11" to 20”.
- Bow dimensions are 2.5” tall by 4.5” wide.
- Feathers are all-natural and responsibly sourced.
- No dyes are used, giving each bow tie a unique coloring.
Free Shipping within the continental USA
- Always handle at the center of the bow tie (midpoint) using thumb and index fingers
- Always keep in storage box when not wearing! Do not throw it on the ground or handle it roughly.
- If the feathers are ruffled, spritz the feathers with an alcohol based hairspray 8" from the bow tie and lay feathers down with one finger outward.